domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

I'm a virgin in this...


Hi to everybody! yes, it's true, I'm absolutely new in this, soooo...don't be bad with me!

I'll tell u somethin' about me. I come from Malaga, the south of Spain. I'm studying for to be an English teacher, that's the reason that I'm writing in English. My name is Vinyet, but everybody call me just Vi since I was a child.

I decided to write in a blog one month ago, because my holidays are soooo long and I need to spend my time with something interesting! so here we go!

And after that...I have to tell that a have a several problem, I'm obssesed with clothes and fashion! but I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this problem!hehehe

thanks for watchin' my blog! XOXO

2 comentarios:

Cuatrojos dijo...

mmm...llevo tiempo viendo esa revista....la veo muy llamativa pero sin embargo nunca me e decidido a comprarla...creo q me vas a hacer cambiar de idea.al menos abra q darle una oportunidad no?
muacc!

Vinyet dijo...

Si algo tiene sobre todo, es k es llamativa.el numero de primavera es genial, te recomiendo k la compres, ya que está dedicado a las mujeres normales y sin embargo atractivas que leemos revistas/blogs/etc de moda y alguna vez pensamos k con nuestro cuerpo no vamos a ninguna parte. muchas gracias x leer el blog, aunk lo tengo abandonao, xk no encuentro la inspiración necesaria. 1 beso